2. 请将近两年原创诗歌翻译50首以上连同原文一起寄至： email@example.com
DJS Poetry Translation Award
”DJS Poetry Translation Award” has been established by DJS Art Foundation, a private entity, to promote literary exchange between China and other countries and to encourage quality translation of poetry. Starting from 2011, one award each year, USD 1000, recipient(s) to be announced on December 30.
During the first three years, DJS Translation Prize will be awarded to a translator or a team of translators who has/have demonstrated exceptional skills in translating a book of contemporary poetry (50 poems or more) from Chinese into English or another non-Chinese language.
1. Applications from the author/translator and/or recommendation by other people are both accepted.
2. Please send 50 or more poems translated in recent two years along with the originals to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The transliiton work should not have been published in book form yet, should not have been or expected to be funded elsewhere.
4. The translator must be a native speaking poet of the target language. Translation can be done individually or in collaboration with other poets of the source language (in this case the award can be distributed equally or given to the native speaking poet of the target language).
5. Submissions will be judged by DJS board members or invited translators.
October 30 of each year.
* DJS also administers (separately) DJS Award for Poetry and DJS Award for Criticism regardless of languages or countries. Deadline is the same as the translation prize. （Djs Poetry Award has two categories: Poetry Award and an award for unpublished manuscript. In the later case, DJS will published the manuscript selected)